Who you are?
Where to fill up forms after HSC
Students passing H.Sc. are naturally happy but at the same time they are confused about the future. In which course, college or university should they take admission? Which course will be in demand in future? There are many questions and many answers to those question, each person has a separate advice. Which advice should we follow? At this point, remember that whatever course you opt, if you are on top, future is yours. Let us know some more options, consider some basic but vital facts and take decision ourselves.
I.T. professional without H.Sc. (Science)
One can do a certificate in computer (C.I.C.) course from Indira Gandhi National Open University. This can be done along with B.A. course then you can do BCA & MCA It is more easy.
Where to fill up forms for Arts subjects?
.Bachelor degree course in Hotel management in Gujarat & outside Gujarat Admission is available every where.
.If you wish to do B.A., it is better to do it with English or Economics.
.Fill up P.T.C. form if you wish to become a primary teacher.
.If you are interested in painting fill up Art Teacher Diploma form.
.There are courses in Dance, Drama & Music in Bachelor of Performing Arts.
.You can do a foundation course in Chartered Accountancy or Company Secretary ship. Course in Cost Accountancy can also be done.
.Fill up forms for CIC course in Indira Gandhi National Open University.
.Fill up BSW/BPE forms.
.Fill up B.A.B.Ed integrated forms.
.Fill up B.A. L.L.B. integrated forms.