|No||Subjects ||Objectives||Target group ||Days |
|Block level training|
|1||Training of effective classroom processes ||1) To describe the factors affecting effectiveness of teaching learning. |
2) Selection of appropriate method and teachings to make classroom teaching more effective.
|2||To develop positive attitude among primary teachers. Duties and Responsibility of teacher according to RTE ||1) Teacher knows the child and reacts positively. |
2) Teacher develop positive attitude among classroom processes.
3) Teacher know the duties and responsibility.
|3.||Continues and comprehensive evaluation (C.C.E) training in the context of NCERT Assessment sourcebook.||1) Teacher know the importance of Assessment for learning. |
2) To promote positive thinking among teachers for C.C.E
3) To measure the increase in achievement level by C.C.E
|Training of effective Use of Reference Material (Naksapothi, Pyayogpothi, workbooks etc.) ||1) To give proper guidance to teacher for effective use of Reference Material ||Std. 5-7||2|
|Cluster level training|
|4||Cluster level CRC meeting for teacher ( - To asses previous month work. - To plan for next month. - To develop TLM. - Demonstration of lessons )||1) Sharing of classroom practices among teachers. ||Std. 1-7||6|
|5||Training for development of reading-writing skill mythology ||1) To know the basic techniques of reading-writing competences. |
2) To use effective sequences for better reading-writing.
|6||To develop performance standard among teachers for quality enhancement under ADEPTS ||1) To classify the parameters a quality education. |
2) Discussion about factors affecting teacher performance and implementation of innovative strategies to enhance performance of teacher